A downloadable game for Windows
Cardcannon is a strategic card game based on Gridcannon by Tom Francis. Use your grid of cards to kill the royals and win the game! Cardcannon aims to be a more strategic spin on the original, using the benefit of being digital to its fullest advantage.
Extra Fancy Features
- Multiplayer: In addition to normal singleplayer mode, included is a competitive multiplayer variant which supports up to 8 players including the host.
- Demo/Saves: Demo playback is included which can play back any game you have previously completed. This works in both multiplayer and singleplayer and demo/save files can be shared freely!
- Lobby host must portforward 27429 (TCP) for multiplayer to work!
- In multiplayer points are scored based on how many royals are killed, (Jack adds 1 point, Queen adds 2, King adds 3).
- Score Formula: 100+pointsearned+(5*hp)-ceil(0.5*totalMoves)
IDE: GameMaker: Studio 2
Libraries Used: None
Port: 27429 (TCP)
|Genre||Card Game, Action, Puzzle|
|Made with||GameMaker: Studio|
|Tags||2D, Multiplayer, Singleplayer|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, High-contrast, One button|
|Multiplayer||Ad-hoc networked multiplayer|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Hotfix! (To some really game breaking MP bugs)49 days ago